By Doug Lowe
Nine books in 1-- your key to notice 2003 good fortune!
Your one-stop advisor to getting the main from be aware 2003 each day!
Writing your individual e-book? have to mail merge your vacation card checklist? are looking to upload an image to that letter to Grandma? this kind of minibooks will let you know how! This trusty advisor can be your consistent better half as you triumph over the fundamentals, take be aware on the net, discover customizing and programming it, and discover all observe can do for you.
Discover how you can:
- Start, edit, store, and print documents
- Create keyboard shortcuts
- Use types and different formatting tools
- Add shapes, charts, and drawings
- Edit HTML with Word
- Send faxes and use mail merge
The Dummies method
- Coverage of the necessities and beyond
- Explanations in simple English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Thumbtabs and different navigation aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- A sprint of humor and fun
Read Online or Download Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference, Для чайников PDF
Best education books
Summability is an exceptionally fruitful zone for the applying of sensible research; this quantity can be used as a resource for such purposes. these elements of summability which simply have "hard" (classical) proofs are passed over; the theorems given all have "soft" (functional analytic) proofs.
- Nation-Building, Identity and Citizenship Education: Cross Cultural Perspectives (Globalisation, Comparative Education and Policy Research)
- Golden Flutes and Great Escapes: How to Write Your Own Adventure Games
- Transferring knowledge about sex and gender : Dutch case studies
- Horoi: Studies in mortgage, real security and land tenure in ancient Athens (Hesperia Supplement vol 9)
Extra info for Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference, Для чайников
Look for it in the Table of Contents or in the index to get going. The Table of Contents is detailed enough that you can find most of the topics you’re looking for. If not, turn to the index, where you can find even more detail. After you find your topic in the Table of Contents or the index, turn to the area of interest and read as much as you need or want. Then close the book and get on with it. Of course, the book is loaded with information, so if you want to take a brief excursion into your topic, you’re more than welcome.
To do that, navigate your way through the Start menu to the Microsoft Office Word 2003 command. Then, drag it into the Startup group under Start➪All Programs. What Is All This Stuff? When you start Word, it greets you with a screen that’s so cluttered with stuff that you’re soon ready to dig out your grandfather’s manual typewriter. The center of the screen is mercifully blank and vaguely resembles a piece of typing paper, but all around the edges and tucked into every corner are little icons and buttons, rulers and menus, and whatnot.
What Is All This Stuff? When you start Word, it greets you with a screen that’s so cluttered with stuff that you’re soon ready to dig out your grandfather’s manual typewriter. The center of the screen is mercifully blank and vaguely resembles a piece of typing paper, but all around the edges and tucked into every corner are little icons and buttons, rulers and menus, and whatnot. What is all that stuff? Figure 1-1 shows the basic Word screen in all its cluttered glory. The following list points out the more important parts of the Word screen: ✦ Title bar: At the very top of the Word screen is the title bar, which displays the name of the document you’re working on.
Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference, Для чайников by Doug Lowe